delurking

  • turtlechelle21
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2009
      Hiya

      After joining and reading the list for almost a month, I have decided that it is time to delurk :) Let me introduce myself. I am Margot from the incipient College of the Blue Flats in Gleann Abhann. I am interested in all kinds of needlework and all things string :) I decided to do the 50 new things challenge. I love working with needlework, but I know almost nothing about other art forms. I decided that even though I have been in the SCA for 18 yrs I still have a lot to learn.

      Happy Days
      Margot