1/4 of the way there...

  • Wendy Marques
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
      I have just passed the 1/4 mark for creating 50 documentable garment
      pieces. I have been defining garment pieces based upon the amount
      of work and research that has gone into production.

    • Samia al-Kaslaania
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
        Very cool!

        ;) A wonderful woman in my Barony also exhibits her wild side through
        Landsknecht.

        Samia

      • AlbredaA@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
          In a message dated 3/1/2009 1:51:06 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          wendy.marques@... writes:

          I have just passed the 1/4 mark for creating 50 documentable garment
          pieces. I have been defining garment pieces based upon the amount
          of work and research that has gone into production.

          Congrats!!!!
          steps!
          %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)

        • Christine Taylor
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1, 2009
            Good for you! BTW, I LOVE your colors.

            Caitlin

            I have just passed the 1/4 mark for creating 50 documentable garment
            pieces. I have been defining garment pieces based upon the amount
            of work and research that has gone into production.

            758/pic/list