Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Another A&S 50 Challenge type thingy to think...

  • AlbredaA@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      In a message dated 2/26/2009 10:50:29 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      mystborne@... writes:

      So folks, writing letters of recommendation is an art of sorts, though
      you don't need to be a word smith to do it. But I encourage you to
      join me in recommending 50 people for awards by AS 50.

      Brilliant idea, Ian! I had the pleasure of writing my very first
      recommendation this past summer for a fellow Challenger, and the process was SO
      painless, I can't believe I had never done it before, and I already plan to write
      one for *another* Challenger in the next few weeks! >:)

      Not that Ian is suggesting that you should write just for Challengers, but
      hey - NONChallengers aren't going to be aware of some of the cool stuff folks
      do here, so if I don't point it out, who will? Also worth noting is that our
      photos section (our whole site, actually) is NOT limited to membership, so if
      you want to direct photos to people's work that is stored on this site,
      please go right ahead! :)

      steps!
      %3D62%26bcd%3DfebemailfooterNO62)