Hey there!

  • Albreda Aylese
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2007
      Nice to see that folks are hearing about this group - are you all from
      the Bright Hills contingent? Any which way, welcome!!! :)

      I'm working on our new website, and on putting together an exhibition
      for a regional A&S exhibit here in October. What do you want to see on
      the website, and what do you think makes for a good exhibition??