Viking stuff anyone?

  • Albreda Aylese
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
      Just got this announcement from my friend Freya -

      The Viking Society for Northern Research is making virtually all its
      publications (and some other related items) from inception in 1895 to
      the
      present freely available on this website, though recent titles may not
      be
      released until five years from the date of publication.

      http://vsnrweb-publications.org.uk/

      Albreda
    • Christine Taylor
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 5, 2008
        I already checked it out, what a great resource! I don't "do Viking" per se,
        but my persona lives in Northumbria in the early 12th century. The Danish
        influence (Danes as opposed to pastries) remained strong in that time
        period. And as a performer I do lots of material from the sagas, so this is
        just plain cool.

        Warmly,
        Caitlin