RE: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] KnoWoPerWriMo challenge

  • Christine Taylor
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008

      Thank you Verena!

      Caitlin

      From: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Verena Entenwirt
      Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2008 6:10 AM
      To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] KnoWoPerWriMo challenge

      We have the incredibly detailed well written journal entries of Miriam Coynrane, we have the hauntingly realistic entries of Caitlin Christiana Wintour. Master Luke Knowlton is currently away at sea (and doing so in an amazingly realistic voice), and Jehan du Lac has taken on the challenge on transcribing Gouberville's journal from 1553 into English (talk about a real world account)

    • Christine Taylor
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008

        Huzzah Albreda! (Or to put it in contemporary terms, You go, girl!)

        Caitlin

        P.S. And yes, Verena is doing a bang-up job!