KnowoPerWriMo Starts tomorow

  • Verena Entenwirt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008

      Happy October 31st, All Hallows Eve, Halloween, El Dia de los Muertos , All Saints Day, Hallowmas, Martin Luther Day or just plain gladtheweekisoverandtheweekendstarting happy Friday!

      This is your friendly reminder that Known World Personna Writting Month starts tomorow!

      For those of you who are on Live Journal and would like to participate, hop on over to our group and sign up. We are doing introductions today!

      Even if you are not on live journal, you can still read the daily journals as well as the "this Day in History" and Hollidays" we are posting and discussing as a way to deter writters block. Once again the address to view it is at http://community.livejournal.com/knowoperwrimo/ . You can also our RSS Feed into your site readers (such as google, yahoo, ext) with the address of http://knowoperwrimo.livejournal.com/data/rss for daily updates.

      If you are not on Livejournal, or are hand writting your journal entries, and still want to participate please email me off list. I have a handy dandy list going to make sure everyone gets the announcements (which any important ones I will include on here of course).

      Thank you
      Verena
      Your KnowWoPerWriMo Cheerleader
      Give me a K....Give me a W....Give me a P..........Give me a W....