A&S 50 Gathering: Autumn Rose (unofficial) After-report [Northshield]

  • Mike C. Baker
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      I will leave it for those who were making more formal notes to give the
      more formal report.

      Suffice it to say that we had a lively little discussion -- attendance
      approximately 20, sharing of challenges already in progress, answering
      of questions, words and thoughts toward an ongoing presence. Three
      librarians (and a former library aide), at least one smith,
      needleworkers, and more were present and spoke. Some deeper attention
      was paid to the thought of building and maintaining community and
      communications with _all_ who would participate, not only those with
      electronic access... (Mail, phone, recurring gatherings at events at
      every instance possible, and more!)

      And to think that I am only a sojourner here...

      Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

      Mike C. Baker
      SCA: (al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra, F.O.B, OSCA
      Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
      alt. e-mail: KiheBard@... OR MikeCBaker@...
      Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
      http://wizardsdenblogedition.blogspot.com/