Hello all!

  • Maggie
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10, 2007
      I am THL Leofsige O Caoimh from the Outlands but everyone just calls
      me Lyssa. I've been following the A&S 50 Blog and website and just
      discovered the group. So far I haven't picked a challenge but talking
      with Albreada this morning I think I'm closer. I was thinking too
      limited, thinking I had to pick just one challenge rather than
      several. Now I think I have a better handle on this. I'm looking
      forward to hearing about everyone's challenges and in committing to my
      own!
      Lyssa