Artemisia

  • Albreda Aylese
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2008
      Moragan has just stepped down from his acting-position as Kingdom C0-
      Coordinator of Artemisia due to health reasons. I have asked the
      remaining acting Coordinator, Kormak, to join us on this list, read
      through the Job Description, and let us know what he thinks.

      While the Artemisian leadership is in flux, I encourage those of you in
      Artemisia to invite your fellows to join this list, so that they
      continue to have an active community to participate in.

      Make them welcome, folks!