Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Independence Day!

  • Jarrett Grace
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 4, 2008
      I should be at Glenn Linn, but I decided to pass because I've not been
      feeling well.

      Instead I'm surfing the internet and sewing garb for Pennsic.

      I *should* also be doing some tablet weaving, but garb comes first!

      Hugh

      --
      I don't approve of political jokes. I've seen too many of them get elected.

      livejournal: hugh_mannity (http://hugh-mannity.livejournal.com/)
    • Christine Vogel
      Message 2 of 12 , Jul 4, 2008

        A D H D   m e e t s   t h e   S C A

        I like it!!!

        What a wonderful mind you have!

        LOL - Christine of Marinus

        Message 3 of 12 , Jul 4, 2008
          "A D H D   m e e t s   t h e   S C A

          I like it!!!"

          Heh.  Apparently I suffer from ADOS (Attention Deficit....Oooo Shiiiiiiny!!!)

          I suspect I'm not the only one around here... :)

          Brígiða Vadesbana (Brighid Anraith)
          http://ooo-shiiiny.livejournal.com/

          Brenda G
          http://thepassingstranger-brenda.blogspot.com/

          We don’t stop with asking what a tool does. We ask about what kind of people we become when we use it. ~Anon. Amish machine-shop owner

        • Karen Summerfelt-Hume
          Message 4 of 12 , Jul 4, 2008
            Ahhh... JUly 4th!  It's my wedding anniversary and I don't generally do anything I "Should" unless I really want to!
            We had friends over for a BBQ and a Pennsic Project workshop.  The saw dust flew and things got made. There was much laughter and camraderie. We had way too much food and folks sitting on the porch sewing and chatting. The weather wasn't great and it rained a bit  but we had a good time!
            I heartily you do all the "Should" things the day before a special day or holiday so you can do what you want on the holiday and save the dirty dishes for the day after.
            ANd the grill? - oh my  no - That's No-Woman's land!!!  THe hubby gets to clean THAT .

            Happy 4th of July all!

            CHagan
            Message 5 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
              --- In AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com, Dianna Haught
              <avacyn@...> wrote:

              > ... - its a bad case of ADHD meets SCA.

              Sounds like a marriage made in heaven!
            • Karen Summerfelt-Hume
              Message 6 of 12 , Jul 5, 2008
                Or He*l on wheels with a research train attached!!!

                Chagan