Estrella and our new brochure!

  • Albreda Aylese
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 2, 2008
      HI folks -

      I sent of the pdf of our new brochure to Damaris last night, and she
      is (very kindly) making copies to distribute at the Exhibition at
      Estrella!

      None of the Challengers that are going to be in attendance have time
      to run a Session (they are all too busy volunteering to do everything
      else!) so the info table at the Exhibition will be our only exposure,
      but WHAT A GREAT IDEA! (It was collaboratively created by several of
      our Challengers, so step up and take a bow! Thank you!)

      I'll upload the tri-fold brochure to our files section in a bit.
      PLEASE feel free to copy and distribute it as you wish, but please
      don't tinker with it; if you think it needs changing in any way, let
      me know, and we'll see what others think. Likewise, if you think the
      current version needs changing (or if you find a typo! Ack!) please
      let me know, and I'll see what I can do! (It will go out as stands
      for Estrella, unless Damaris refuses to print it. ;)

      BTW - the Collegium coordinator for the event offered to print our
      fliers *out of her Collegium budget* which I thought was just SUCH a
      coup for us. (Damaris stepped up though, and I figured the
      Coordinator has enough to do, and probably little enough money to do
      it with! Whether we take her up on her offer to have brochures
      available at the Collegium tent is up to Damaris, unless someone else
      wants to take on printing them.)

      I hope folks are happy with it, and that it serves us well. It refers
      to resources on the website (documentation advice and persona
      development stuff) that isn't there yet, so I guess I had better get
      cracking. ;) I know that folks have shared some of these here
      already, but if anyone has others to add in either category, please
      let me know so I can do so!

      If you are going to Estrella, why not do a little networking here, so
      you can maybe meet up in person there? I wish I was going to be
      there to join you!

      Enjoy -