Ansila and Horses, was: Re: An introduction...

  • Paul
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2008
      Thankyou so much for the kind offer. Unfortunately I live in North
      Dakota so there is a bit of a distance between us. Luckily I am man
      at arms to a squire who has three horses and plenty of time to help
      teach me how to ride. But I will deffinately keep in touch with you
      on how things go once the tundra thaws around here.
      -Ansila

      --- In AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com, Jasta
      <jastaelf@...> wrote:

      > Hi Ansila,
      >
      > Welcome aboard! Where are you located? I could help with the
      horse stuff
      > if you're anywhere near northern Atlantia... :) One of the things
      I have