9984Vivant!

  • Carrot Khan
    Feb 5 7:51 PM
      Year 39 down and put to bed.  Sometime this week I start on Year 40.

      YEAR 40!  MY LAST TEN!  XL BABY!

      Man, I cannot believe I made it this far.  After I'm finished, maybe I can take it on tour, so start your donating bake sales now. ;)  I'd just ship it out, but I have no idea how to get it insured!  Gods forbid it disappear in baggage claim.  People steal the strangest things.

      Anyway, despite the fact that I attended this coronation some details escape me.  I remember clearly the knight putting their symbols of fealty on the Griffin Stone, but I cannot remember if the Order of the Pelican and the Laurel also put their tokens on the stone before swearing fealty to their first king.  I would appreciate it if someone would remind me.

      I am so deliriously happy to see the light at the end of the tunnel.  I want so much to do other things.  Thanks for sticking with me so far.

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic