      From: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com [mailto:AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nancy McKay
      Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 9:14 AM
      To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] It's a wedding!

      On 1/10/2014 9:07 PM, Carrot Khan wrote:

      It is very odd - no matter how I seem to pace myself, I always seem to finish a panel on the weekend.

      Year 38 finished and put to bed.  I might spend the rest of the night reading a book and relish the free time.  I did the math earlier and - if I stick to schedule - and give each of the remaining dozen panels no more than 40 days per, I will finish this albatross....wait, I mean this glorious opus - May 5th 2015.  Only five days past the 50th anniversary.  Not bad for a project I never thought I'd finish.  Hell, I never thought I'd get to year twelve and now I'm looking at the final dozen!

      amusedly,

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick