9628Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Tanning cow hide

  • Luke Knowlton
    Jan 31, 2013
      Super! I feel like Steven Siegel is a font of information and could set him
      going in the right direction. There definitely is a market for hides raised
      in an organic/natural manner. So I think that farmer might be on to another
      good money maker.

      Luke