9623Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Re: dyeing

  • J.H. Grace
    Jan 31, 2013
      Yea, I had "words" with a lady doing a natural dyeing demo at the NH Sheep
      and Wool a few years ago. Her audience was mostly women, and she was using
      Tansy. Lovely stuff, gives a great yellow colour, grows like a weed (duh!).
      And is a great way to get yourself a miscarriage.

      Didn't say a word about the potential danger of it, was passing it round
      for people to examine. Then got snippy with me when I said "excuse me, but
      if you're pregnant, you shouldn't be handling that stuff."

      Hugh
      Who studied herbal medicine lo these many years ago. After all, in a
      post-zompocalypse world, BigPharma won't be around to keep us healthy.

      --
      They told me to "get a life". So I got one. Now I have no time to do
      anything!

      Fiber arts blog: http://hughtauerner.blogspot.com/
      Personal stuff is at Dreamwidth: http://hugh-mannity.dreamwidth.org/