859Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Re: Lochac intros?

  • the Brinsmeads
    Apr 18, 2008
      Welcome John to the AS50 Challenge. Glad you found us.
      I know that Lorcan and Ysabeau are also interested in playing cards - ah
      but you'd know that too, we were all at the Polit A&S classes weekend.
      Sorry you missed the Session at Festival - I was shanghaied into
      organising hte Fighter Auction Prizes, so it happend a little later (ie
      in SCA time) than the scheduled time.
      Kingdom Coordinator of this madcap/invidious project management
      escapade/promotion of enjoying learning new things and sharing
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic