      To: AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com
      From: verena@...
      Date: Fri, 2 Jul 2010 10:03:38 -0500
      Subject: Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] AS50 Project Sewing Lessons: update

      ... I am working on a side project /amendum for the St. Louis shirt that I will
      be sewing for Lukas (my SO) for pennsic. I will send the pattern/handout to
      you when I am done, as I think you will get a kick out of it. A little early
      for your time frame, but it makes a good universal 13-15th century
      undershirt/tunic.

    »
    «