100692014 Known World Children's Fete

  • cynthia_haggerty
    Jul 19, 2014
      Sorry for the cross post, but we need face painters and other talented people!

      Greetings Unto The Known World,

      Please cross-post.

      In just three very short weeks we will be hosting the Known World Children's Fete at Pennsic.
      It is NEVER TO LATE to sign up to help.
      If you have been planning to sign up but just couldn't get to it, please take a moment to fill out the form below.

      We need fighters and face painters especially. If you want to have an activity table, please let me know so that I can reserve space for you. There is also still room for general helpers.

      The Fete will be in The Great Hall on Wednesday, August 6th, 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm with set-up an hour before and clean-up an hour after.

      Looking forward to a great time with the children!

      Tammy Reid/Lady Aine O Grienan
      FHE (Forsyth Home Educators); SCA (Society for Creative Anachronism); BSA (Boy Scouts of America); OA (Order of the Arrow)
      "If possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with every one." (Romans 12:18) - In other words, just be nice.

      https://docs.google.com/forms/ d/ 15YAcPrZMPojLhbDbaz2mX3CyFOuMx b9vw3tuZgl47Ec/viewform?c=0&w= 1&usp=mail_form_link