10067A touch retro -

  • Carrot Khan
    Jul 13, 2014
      I found something for 41, so I no longer have that hanging over my head.

      The three ladies of sewing compliment an earlier panel of three gents around the fire, so I feel it is an appropriate theme.

      http://carrotkhan.webs.com/asxli.htm

      And yes - there is a green sock monkey up in the top margin.  My sister had given one to my daughter the day I went over for her artistic aid.  She asked if she could draw one and I said "Sure, why not?"

      Always good to keep your on-call artist happy and amused.

      Since I'm done way ahead of deadline on this one, I'll wait until I get back from a family road trip to start up on year 44.

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic