10066Sarmatian posts #30 & 31: the Nart Saga and the Louvre

  • celticdragon38
    Jul 9, 2014
      Salam,

      The first is sort of cheating, but it's a quick blurb on the background of the Sarmatian's series of folk tales with a link to another Sarmatian posting about her favorite bits from them. I don't have the tales tracing back to the Sarmatians because they've only been translated to Hungarian from Ossetian (which the other Sarmatian can read). The versions I have are the English translations of the Caucasian versions.
      http://sarmatianinthesca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/the-nart-saga.html

      The second is the first of several posts I'll be making about my search for Sarmatian artifacts while traveling in Europe for mundane work.
      http://sarmatianinthesca.blogspot.co.uk/2014/07/maybe-scythian-stuff-in-louvre.html

      Styr,

      AritĂȘ