10066Sarmatian posts #30 & 31: the Nart Saga and the Louvre

  • celticdragon38
    Jul 9, 2014

      The first is sort of cheating, but it's a quick blurb on the background of the Sarmatian's series of folk tales with a link to another Sarmatian posting about her favorite bits from them. I don't have the tales tracing back to the Sarmatians because they've only been translated to Hungarian from Ossetian (which the other Sarmatian can read). The versions I have are the English translations of the Caucasian versions.

      The second is the first of several posts I'll be making about my search for Sarmatian artifacts while traveling in Europe for mundane work.