10065Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] this just in

  • Susan Bingham
    Jul 3, 2014
      Congrats! I'm sure Jois will appreciate that you dropped everything to make her elevation be all that she envisioned.

      I look forward to seeing those pictures!
      Albreda

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jul 2, 2014, at 11:15 PM, "blaidddwrg@... [AandS50ChallengeCommunity]" <AandS50ChallengeCommunity@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      it's amazing what you can do with a little incentive.  my 50-year-old husband outran 19-year-old marines to the bunker when the mortars came down.  my friend, jois corbet, got put on vigil on june 14.  a week later she let us know the ceremony where she will become a member of the order of the pelican will happen at warriors and warlords on july 12.  of course spiffy clothing is happening and she requested some of my embroidery.  of course there must be a pelican in her piety and she also wants crows.  jois loves corvids.  so i drew up designs on the 23rd and finished the last stitch earlier this evening.  i am very pleased with the crows but i wish i had worked a little harder to put my own twist on that pelican.  and i am posting the pictures next.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic