      From: "Carrot Khan carrot.khan@... [AandS50ChallengeCommunity]"
      Sent: Jun 16, 2014 12:30 PM
      To: aands50challengecommunity , "V. Townsend" , Duchess <1duchess@...>, Kharmin , Jacquie Ziegler , Brigid Murphy , house_gray_fox@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] Just under the wire!

      I won't be able to see my sister for the next few draw-outs until the start of July, mucking up my sense of whether I'm on deadline or not.  Even more so that I have to go _back_ to year 41 now that I found something to embroider.

      But I'm confidant I'll put this albatross to bed in due time.

      This was a terribly fun - and terribly sad - panel to do.  I got a Mongolian Spirit Horse, a Guardian Angel, and a medieval Space Boat all in the same panel!  Don't get to embroider that every day.

      And no, Yang is not trying to shoot the angel.

      The images are on a curve to suggest all of them ascending into the heavens and it ended up giving them an unintentional zodiac feel of images curving across your field of view.  I don't feel it detracts from the original vision, I think I like it even better this way.

      My condolences to all who experienced this loss.  They clearly were monumental to this lifestyle we've chosen for ourselves.

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic