10050Re: [AandS50ChallengeCommunity] that fibre thingy

  • Carrot Khan
    May 13 4:06 PM
      >Albatross is a post-period reference, you can't possibly use that :-)

      *snerk*  Now I have coffee in the sinuses.  Well played.  ;)

      >The Great History Tapestry, the Known World Tapestry, News of the Worlde (I quite like the latter but you'd have to add some UFO sightings and other anachronisms :-).

      There have been half formed plans to make blank years (or year 50, due to calendar dating nit-picking)  be a "blooper reel" of sorts - carpet armor fighters in their combat boots, sunglass wearing Diet-coke drinking ladies with Reeboks peeking out from under farthingales, "dragons" pulling trailers.  A UFO would barely be noticed!

      >You're in the home stretch -- or should that be on the home stretcher....

      Sweet Mary of God, I need a new project.  Although I think I've given myself arthritis in my thumb! :(