10049that fibre thingy

  • katherine kerr
    May 13, 2014
      > Jadwiga
      > I keep forgetting to explain it at this point too, mostly because I've
      > been hauling it around for so long and it's not a name that flows. I
      > mostly now call it "My Albatross", but "Albatross Tapestry" doesn't
      > really sound all that impressive. ;)

      Albatross is a post-period reference, you can't possibly use that :-)

      The Great History Tapestry, the Known World Tapestry, News of the Worlde (I quite like the
      latter but you'd have to add some UFO sightings and other anachronisms :-).

      You're in the home stretch -- or should that be on the home stretcher....

      Cheers,
      katherine

      katherine kerr of the Hermitage, in the Crescent Isles,
      Barony of Southron Gaard, Kingdom of Lochac
      http://webcentre.co.nz/kk
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic