10044Got that video finally -

  • Carrot Khan
    May 11, 2014
      Short and potato quality.  I had small boys helping me and were more of a distraction than anything else.

      I hope this helps people realize the size of the tapestry.  A lot of people ask how big it is but then are stunned when it actually gets put up.  Totally understandable considering how often I forget how big it is until it gets all hung up.  One knight of the Middle did point out to me that seeing in on the website is totally different than in person - the website just makes it look like they're little separate bits, like quilt blocks.  Much different affect when all strung together.

      As an aside - if I end up bringing it to your locality and you have some older Pages that are in need of some service hours?  Set up/take down is at least an hour right there.

      Again, apologizes for any verbal flubs - I was at mental pudding at the final take.

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=johpxfMFqj0&feature=youtu.be

      Jadwiga
      Tapestry Chick