1What do you want to see?

  • Albreda Aylese
    Aug 26, 2007
      Hello folks -

      If you have found your way here, you have probably already found our
      website at ArtsAndSciences50.org. The site is currently being revamped
      behind the scenes, and we hope to unveil the new version in September.

      That makes this the perfect time to tell us what you want to see on our
      website! We plan an FAQ, and pages for each of our Kingdom teams, as
      well as lots of resources and member lists, but what else would you
      like to see?

      I am also curious as to what questions you have about the Challenge
      that might be good for us to include in the FAQ... Get them answered
      here first, then see your question in lights! ;)

      Honestly, some folks just prefer a listserve format to a forum-based
      one, so I thought I'd offer both. Here you go! Play nice! ;)

      Albreda, off to play with Joomla some more...