In last 7 days
This list is for the women who, as children or young adults, fell in love with characters in the original Star Trek series. I have the theory that Spock girls grow up to be different kinds of women than Kirk girls, Chekhov girls are now different than Sulu girls, Scotty girls grew up to have different lives than McCoy girls, etc. Come talk to others who shared your infatuation and possibly still do. Personally, I'm wondering if other Spock girls (I was one) are still attracted to brilliant, wonderful and ALOOF guys like Qui-Gon Jinn in Star Wars. (Guilty here!)
- Science Fiction and Fantasy
- Aug 26, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.
Group Email Addresses