  • stagenamescarlett
    Sep 28, 2004
      --- In A_Rimbaud@yahoogroups.com, SonnetRose wrote:
      > is everyone looking forward
      > to the November release of
      > "I promise to be good"
      > a new book of Arthur?
      >
      > _____________________________________
      > ¶ SonnetRose kindly refers us to the following work, forthcoming &
      recommended to all A_Rimbaud members:

      > I PROMISE TO BE GOOD:The Letters of Arthur Rimbaud
      >
      > by Arthur Rimbaud, edited by Wyatt Mason
      > Hardcover: 400 pages
      > Publisher: Modern Library; (November 2003)
      > ISBN: 067964301X
      >

      > Jay, Group Moderator

      hah, ordered that in july
      waiting for it to come now...
      All my books are coming in october sometime.
      Hmmm... Have you read Rimbaud Complete, because I've ordered that one
      and I want to know the amount of detail and accuracy in that book.

      Anyways, my brain is kaput from the work experience today. I must go
      and feed it something
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic