Farm Sanctuary Party/Walk for Farm Animals- Thank You!!

  • azvegan1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2007
      The 2007 Farm Sanctuary Party and Walk for Farm Animals were a huge
      success. We are very excited to announce, on the eve of World Farm
      Animals Day, that the total donation to Farm Sanctuary from both
      events is $13,026!!!!! The Fundraiser Party/Silent auction brought in
      $6,094 and the Walk for Farm Animals raised $6,932. This is the
      highest amount ever raised from the 2 events. The people and animals at Farm Sanctuary are very thankful for the amount raised for their organization.

      Thank you SO much to everyone that helped make this year's events so successful. Thank you to everyone who attended the event(s) and to those that volunteered to help out in so many ways. We could not have done it without all of you. Thank you to the those that contacted vendors for food and Silent Auction donations. Thank you to the 70+ businesses and individuals that donated items to the Silent Auction. Thank you to everyone that helped out before, during, and after the party to make sure everything went as planned. Thank you to those that helped promote the party and forwarded to mailing lists, friends, and family. Thank you to everyone that donated and purchased items at the Silent Auction. Thank you to everyone for collecting pledges for the Walk for Farm Animals. Thank you to those that walked and helped to spread the word about Farm Sanctuary. Thank you to everyone. We can't thank you enough and your efforts are greatly appreciated.

      We are already making plans for the 2008 event and are working to
      finalize the dates. We will post the information once everything is
      confirmed.

      With the Party and Walk finished for the year, we are gearing up for
      the great Arizona winter weather and planning some tabling and
      leafletting events. We are also bringing back Vegan Voices and will
      post the dates on the calendar soon. We look forward to keeping in
      touch with many of you and hope to see you soon.