Last chance for discounted tickets to Farm Sanctuary Dinner Party!

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 4 8:59 PM
      Please cross-post!

      Farm Sanctuary played a key role in helping Arizona pass Prop 204 last
      year to outlaw the cruel and intense confinement of pigs and calves on
      factory farms. Please join us in supporting their ongoing work to
      eliminate egregious factory farming practices.

      2007 Farm Sanctuary Silent Auction/Dinner

      Please attend a special evening to benefit Farm Sanctuary with Dinner
      and a Silent Auction. This year's event will be in downtown Phoenix at
      the historic Heritage Square.

      Friday, September 14th at 7:00pm

      Heritage Square - Lath House

      115 N. Sixth St.

      Phoenix, AZ 85004

      Ticket price includes all food and drinks!

      Parking is located just to the west of the facility.

      Requested attire is "country club casual".

      We are thrilled to announce that live music will be provided by the
      seven-member band, Elusive Groove!

      Tickets:

      $20.00 per person (before September 7th)

      $25.00 per person (after September 7th)

      This is your last chance to buy discounted tickets!

      If you are planning on attending, please buy your tickets NOW!

      Register and pay online at www.firstgiving.com/farmsanctuaryparty
      <http://www.firstgiving.com/farmsanctuaryparty> (Click on Sponsor Me
      Now)

      Or, you can mail a check instead. Make all checks out to Farm Sanctuary
      and send to Kelly Cooney at PO Box 13831, Tempe, AZ 85284. Please send
      me a quick email to let me know it is on the way so I can add you to the
      guest list.

      Please help us spread the word about this important event!

      For more information, contact:

      azvegan1@... <mailto:azvegan1@...>

      www.azvegan.com <http://www.azvegan.com/>

      602-705-6877