New ways to take ACTION for the animals!

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 25, 2007
      AZVegan.com <http://azvegan.com/> is proud to introduce three new ways
      to take action, here and now, for the animals! We are focusing on three
      specific areas where you can take action any day of the week, working
      around your own schedule! If you are interested in participating in any
      of these projects, please email us right away ( projects@...
      <mailto:projects@...> ) to let us know which projects you would
      like to work on! We are happy to provide you with materials and
      guidance for all of these projects.

      AZVegan Restaurant Outreach: We will be reaching out to local
      restaurants to encourage more animal-friendly menus. Requesting more
      vegan options, removing items such as veal and foie gras from the menu,
      etc. We will provide tips on the best ways to reach out to restaurants
      near you and give you materials that you can pass on to them.

      AZVegan Leafleting: Leafleting is one of the most effective ways to
      reach out to the public. We want to create an army of people leafleting
      in Arizona! We will provide information on locations and events, and
      will either provide materials or will direct you to where you can get
      them for free. If you want, we will try to pair you up with others in
      your area when possible.

      AZVegan Writers: If you have a way with words, we need you! We will
      provide you with topics, talking points, and contact info. You send the
      emails and/or letters from the comfort of your own home! This is a
      GREAT project for people who can't/don't get out much. (This is
      separate from AZVegan Voices which meets in person to write letters and
      will be resuming monthly meetings soon.)

      I am also happy to announce that Kelly Cooney and Dawn Ratcliffe have
      joined me to make AZVegan a more effective tool for our activist
      community! They are both amazing activists and have already been
      working their tails off to help out on AZVegan projects. They will be
      working with me to send out activist alerts to the three new project
      groups.