New bird flu book & video online!

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 14, 2007
      The Humane Society of the United States is pleased to announce the
      launch of a powerful new advocacy tool: our new bird flu video,
      available at http://birdflubook.org/g.php?id=6

      The video features Michael Greger, MD, author of Bird Flu: A Virus of
      Our Own Hatching and director of Public Health and Animal Agriculture
      for The HSUS.

      It offers a concise overview of the relationship between factory
      farming and bird flu, including:

      * How factory farms may have led to the emergence of H5N1.
      * The connection between the 1918 flu pandemic and the threat we face
      today.
      * How moving away from factory farms may rob the virus of
      opportunities to jeopardize the lives of millions of people.

      Please take a look at the four-minute video and pass it on to your
      family and friends! The entire book is available for free online at
      http://www.BirdFluBook.org