Call TODAY to help horses!

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2006
      Please take a moment to read the following alert from the HSUS and then make one quick call to help save horses.

      The Humane Society of the United States
      Action Alert
      December 5, 2006
      https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2006_horsecallinday_4/w37358w49tt786k?source=gabax5%

      NATIONAL CALL-IN DAY FOR HORSES IS TODAY! PLEASE CALL THE U.S. SENATE NOW!

      As the U.S. Senate returns to work in Washington today, it is time to make your voices heard so that American horses will be saved from slaughter once and for all.

      Here's what you can do to help:

      1. Make the call Dec. 5. Call Sen. Jon Kyl at 202-224-4521 or call the Congressional switchboard at (202) 224-3121. If you're not sure what to say, try this: "I am a constituent and I am calling to ask that the Senator immediately protect our horses from slaughter and cosponsor S. 1915, the American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act. I am very concerned about American horses and I don't want them slaughtered."

      2. Let us know you called. Follow up your phone calls by letting us know you called to support the end of horse slaughter in the United States. Click here to help push the Call-In Day counter into the tens of thousands by letting us know you called: https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2006_horsecallinday_4/w37358w49tt786k?source=gabax5%

      Help tens of thousands of Americans reach the Senate by telling everyone you know to call their Senators today! https://community.hsus.org/campaign/US_2006_horsecallinday_4/forward/w37358w49tt786k?source=gabax5%

      Your calls will not only make a difference, they will help make history. Help us end horse slaughter in the United States forever.

      Sincerely,

      Wayne Pacelle
      President & CEO
      The Humane Society of the United States

      P.S. Check our home page this afternoon (1 p.m. EST) for exclusive new video of the HSUS investigation into the horrors of the hidden horse slaughter industry in this country and just over the borders in Canada and Mexico: http://www.hsus.org/

      Copyright (c) 2006 The Humane Society of the United States
      (HSUS). All Rights Reserved.
      The Humane Society of the United States
      2100 L Street, NW, Washington, DC 20037
      humanesociety@... | 202-452-1100 | www.hsus.org