Proposition 204- Election Night Party!

  • azvegan1
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      A message from Arizonans for Humane Farms:

      Please join us on Election Night for an informal gathering as we wait
      for the election results!

      When:

      Tuesday, November 7th

      8:00 p.m. - Midnight

      Where:

      Hilton Garden Inn - Phoenix Airport – (University & I-10)
      University Meeting Room
      3422 E Elwood St.
      Phoenix, AZ 85040
      602-470-0500

      What:
      Please join us to celebrate all of our hard work to ban the cruel
      confinement of pigs and calves in Arizona. Watch the results of the
      election come in with us, in what we hope will be our landslide
      VICTORY party!

      A cash bar will be available. Please grab a bite to eat before you
      get there, since we will not be serving food. (We spent all of our
      money on TV ads!!)

      A special thank you to all the volunteers who donated money to the
      campaign and to those who have put countless hours of work into the
      campaign to give pigs and calves in our state the most basic
      protection from cruelty. We never could have come this far without
      your dedication and compassion!

      If you are interested in staying the night at the hotel, we have
      discounted room rates available under "Arizonans for Humane Farms".
      Rooms are selling out fast, so make your reservations now. 602-453-
      9900