Correction- National Call in Days for Horse Slaughter

  • azvegan1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2006
      ****Correction- We inadvertently included Senator McCain in the list
      of Senators to call. He is already a co-sponsor of S.1915, and should
      be thanked for his support. You can contact him at 202-224-2235.

      More than one month ago, the U.S. House voted to ban horse slaughter.
      Now we must turn our focus to passing the same bill in the Senate.

      Take immediate action:
      Call your U.S. Senators today: Dial Senator Kyl at 202-224-4521 and
      ask him to "please co-sponsor S.1915 the American Horse Slaughter
      Prevention Act and protect horses from slaughter."

      Spread the word: One phone call is not enough. We need hundreds. Tell your
      friends, family, and coworkers to call their Senators today.

      TWO NATIONAL CALL-IN DAYS: October 25 (Wednesday) and November 13
      (Monday) are national call-in days for horses. Call this week, call
      next week, and call the following week. Let's keep up the pressure!