National Call in Day for Horse Slaughter Vote- October 25th!!

  • azvegan1
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2006
      National Call in Days for Horse Slaughter Vote- October 25th!!

      More than one month ago, the U.S. House voted to ban horse slaughter. Now we must turn our focus to passing the same bill in the Senate.

      Take immediate action:
      Call your two U.S. Senators today: Dial Senator Kyl at 202-224-4521 and Senator McCain at 202-224-2235 and ask them to "please co-sponsor S.1915 the American Horse Slaughter Prevention Act and protect horses from slaughter."

      Spread the word: One phone call is not enough. We need hundreds. Tell your friends, family, and coworkers to call their Senators today.

      TWO NATIONAL CALL-IN DAYS: October 25 (Wednesday) and November 13
      (Monday) are national call-in days for horses. Call this week, call
      next week, and call the following week. Let's keep up the pressure!