Initiative for animals

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , May 20 12:01 PM
      Signature Gatherers URGENTLY Needed! THEY NEED YOUR HELP NOW!
      Please help those who cannot speak for themselves.

      Dear Animal Lovers in Arizona,

      By now, you probably know that a groundbreaking ballot initiative is
      underway in Arizona. This initiative will outlaw the cruel and
      intensive confinement of pregnant pigs in gestation crates and
      prevent the use of veal crates on industrialized factory farms.

      You have seen the pictures and received the emails but I would like
      to encourage you to make an extra and final effort to make a
      commitment and get even more signatures from registered voters in
      Arizona. We have just SIX weeks left to collect signatures!

      The weather is changing but YOUR HELP IS STILL NEEDED to collect
      thousands of signatures by the end of June, 2006 to qualify this
      initiative for the November 2006 Ballot. We can (and will!) do it,
      but we need your help now.

      We are the only chance for these animals who live miserable lives
      every single day of the year. Please, force yourself to get out
      there and get signatures from the public. If you do not want to deal
      directly to the public, take one of the petitions to your office,
      your church, social group or family event and fill one page for the
      animals!

      Contact us to receive the official petitions - you cannot sign the
      petition online! If you need more information or would like to
      gather signatures, please contact info@... or call
      480-449-7644 ASAP!

      http://www.yesforhumanefarms.org