On the lighter side...

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 30, 2006
      We all deal with so many depressing issues - once in a while it's nice
      to just kick back and laugh. Well, now's your chance! The Arizona
      Republic is "testing" the comic strip Bizarro in their daily print
      paper. For those of you who are not familiar with Dan Pirraro's work
      ( http://www.bizarro.com ) please take a moment to check it out.

      He is an amazing artist, as well as an amazing animal activist. Many
      of his cartoons deal with animal issues. While entertaining to you
      and me, they are very thought-provoking and educational to those who
      aren't familiar with these issues. (Go to
      http://www.bizarro.com/vegan/index.htm to check out his animal activst
      cartoons) And he's freakin' funny, too!!

      Please take a moment to send a quick note to the Arizona Republic at
      comics@... and let them know that you would LOVE to
      see Bizarro in their daily paper.

      Now, get back to that depressing stuff!! :)