Gene Bauston in town this weekend!

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 28, 2006
      Come meet Gene Bauston, President of Farm Sanctuary, in person!
      Friday, March 31st

      From Arizonans for Humane Farms:

      The animals need your help now more than ever! We are getting close
      to the hot weather and signatures will be harder and harder to get.
      We hope that you will be able to join us this weekend for the
      biggest signature gathering weekend of the campaign! Every
      signature brings us closer to preventing the suffering of thousands
      of animals.

      To gear up for this BIG signature gathering weekend, we'll be
      hosting Gene Bauston, President of Farm Sanctuary on Friday, March
      31st at 7:00pm. We'll have plenty of extra supplies to hand out and
      will hold a training session for anyone who has not gathered in
      public before. RSVP to 480-449-7644 or info@...
      for more info! Don't miss this opportunity to meet Gene Bauston in
      person!

      There are a couple of big events and lots of other great signature-
      gathering locations around town, so please call us at 480-449-7644
      or email info@... to sign up for a shift. Two
      major events: Phoenix Pride Festival & The Tempe Festival of the
      Arts this Saturday, April 1st & Sunday, April 2nd. Please sign up
      for a shift NOW! We will provide all supplies, give directions on
      where to stand, and even pair you up with a partner if you'd like.
      We want to completely cover both of these events, so we will have
      shifts all day long on both days - call now to sign up!

      We are behind on our signature gathering and this is our chance to
      catch up! The animals desperately need your help. Please don't
      put it off for another day. We need EVERYONE to take action now!
      Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions at all.

      Arizonans for Humane Farms
      Help ban abusive factory farming practices in Arizona
      www.yesforhumanefarms.org
      P.O. Box 3095, Tempe, AZ 85280
      Phone: 480-449-7644, Fax: 480-449-7648