Walk for Farm Animals results!

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2005
      Hi all! Wow - time has been flying by! But, finally, the moment
      you've all been waiting for...the grand total from this year's Farm
      Sanctuary events...

      We had a great turnout for both the Fundraiser Party and the Walk
      for Farm Animals. There were about 185 people at the Fundraiser
      Party!! Everyone enjoyed an amazing vegan dinner, beautiful silent
      auction items and a fantastic opportunity to network with like-
      minded people. The Walk drew about 75 registered Walkers who were
      able to educate everyone they collected pledges from about the
      plight of farm animals.

      Together, the events raised almost $11,000!! Thanks to each and
      every one of you who participated in these events. So many people
      volunteered their time, money and talents to make these events a
      success - I can't thank you enough.

      Every dollor that was raised goes directly to Farm Sanctuary to help
      abused animals. Thank you for turning your compassion into action!!