AZVegan Voices, 11/29/2005, 7:00 pm

  • AZVegan@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 23, 2005
      Reminder Reminder from the Calendar of AZVegan
      AZVegan Voices

      Tuesday November 29, 2005
      7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
      This event repeats on the last Tuesday of every month.

      Event Location: Valley-wide
      Notes:
      AZVegan Voices will be meeting next Tuesday. We will meet at the Arizonans for Humane Farms Campaign Office in Tempe. The office is at 1000 E. Apache Blvd. Just East of Rural on Apache, on the North side of the road. It looks like it used to be an old motel. (a U-shaped building.) We are in #109 which is in the back right corner.

      AZVegan Voices takes action for animals by focusing on letter writing. Every letter written is a voice for the animals. Many legislators believe that your one letter represents the views of at least 100 other voters who did not take the time to express their op

      Privacy Policy - Terms of Service