Volunteers Needed Thursday Night!

  • Kari Nienstedt
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2005
      Join the Arizonans for Humane Farms campaign this (and every)
      Thursday night for the "Party for the Pigs" Volunteer Night!

      Join us from 7pm – 9pm on Thursday nights to pig out on tasty treats
      while helping out at the campaign headquarters. The office is
      located at: 1000 E. Apache Blvd, #109, Tempe, AZ 85281

      Office Volunteers Needed! If you can't come on Thursday nights, but
      have some time available during the day to help out in the campaign
      office, we have work for you to do! We need people to do basic
      administrative duties: data entry, answer phones, stuff packets,
      etc. Please contact the campaign office to schedule a time to come
      in.

      The petitions have been printed, so we are ready to hit the ground
      running! Stay tuned for email alerts directly from the campaign
      headquarters! For more information on the campaign, visit:
      www.yesforhumanefarms.org.