Leafleters Needed- Ringling Bros Circus Coming To Phoenix

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 12, 2012
      Please make plans to join Animal Advocates of Arizona to distribute educational leaflets to circus patrons with encouragement to instead patronize fun, humane family entertainment, rather than the abusive animal circus. The time commitments are very short and you'll be making a direct, positive difference for these animals. We'll be distributing leaflets before eight of Ringling's shows from June 27th to July 1st. We are most grateful for any help you can offer.

      No need to bring materials, all leaflets (and ice cold water!) will be provided. For anyone who has not leafleted before, we encourage you to come on out! We'll be there every step of the way to help you help the animals ~ keep in mind that there was always a first time for every seasoned leafleter.

      Leafleting Dates/Times:

      Wednesday, June 27
      5:45pm-7:00pm

      Thursday, June 28
      5:45pm-7:00pm

      Friday, June 29
      5:45pm-7:00pm

      Saturday, June 30
      9:45am-11:00am
      1:45pm-3:00pm
      5:45pm-7:00pm

      Sunday, July 1
      11:45am-1:00pm
      3:45pm-5:00pm

      LOCATION:
      US Airways Center
      201 East Jefferson Street, Phoenix, AZ

      Meet us at:
      Southeast corner of 1st St./Jefferson (near main entrance)

      RSVP via Facebook, Meetup.com or E-Mail:
      https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/244433389002750/ (please Share this event page!)

      Meetup Event Calendar–gives full details on these events):
      http://www.meetup.com/animal-advocates-of-az/#calendar
      (to RSVP via Meetup.com, you'll need to be a member; it's FREE and simple to join)

      Or simply RSVP by e-mail: vmsoto72@...

      PARKING:
      We recommend that you please allow extra time for parking and to make the short walk to the arena.
      UPDATE: Meters are in operation only Mon-Fri from 8am to 5pm. No need to pay if parking in a metered spot outside of these times. http://phoenix.gov/streets/parkingmeters/index.html