Peaceful Pet Store Protests- This Weekend

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2011
      Message from Peaceful Pet Store Protests Susan Mazey-

      Join us for a peaceful pet shop protest on Black Friday, November, 25, 2011, 1:30 p.m. until 3:00 p.m., on the public sidewalk at the corner of Camelback Rd and Marshall Way/Fashion Square Rd. in Scottsdale. Marshall Way/Fashion Square Rd. is one block west of Scottsdale Rd and is a main traffic artery into the mall area. Puppies 'n Love Pet shop is located inside the mall.

      We are scheduling this protest to follow the Fur Free Friday Protest being held from noon till 1:00 p.m. For those who will be protesting at FFF, please join us for the pet shop protest at 1:30 p.m. As you know, this is the busiest shopping day of the entire year and we must take advantage of it. Hope to see you there.

      In addition, we will also be protesting Saturday, 11/26/11, 11:00 a.m. till 12:30 p.m. at Chandler Fashion Square and again Sunday, 11/27/11, 11:00 a.m. till 12:30 p.m. at Paradise Valley Mall. Visit the website below for more info-

      http://www.meetup.com/Puppy-Mill-Protests/events/41925052/