Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party Update

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 18, 2011
      Hi Everyone,

      This year, Farm Sanctuary is putting a big push behind the Walk for Farm Animals. They are devoting many resources to make it into a more festive atmosphere and are looking to draw much larger crowds.

      Because of the overlap with the Walk and the Party and, after much deliberation, we have decided to cancel this year's dinner party. By not hosting the party, we can focus all time/energy/resources on the Walk and not worry about splitting the attendance. Any donations that have already been received are being used at the Walk for Farm Animals.

      We appreciate your past support of the fundraiser party and hope you are able to join us at this year's Walk for Farm Animals on 10/29. The link is below and all event details are on the page.

      http://events.walkforfarmanimals.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.eventDetails&eventID=514

      Where:
      Margaret T. Hance Park – Phoenix, AZ

      When:
      October 29, 2011
      Check-In: 9 AM
      Walk: 10 AM
      Celebration: 11 AM

      Details:
      The Walk will be held rain or shine. Dogs are welcome at this event. Please join us for a celebration, including music, delicious food, and raffle prizes, after the Walk! The total distance is 2 miles.

      Entertainment provided by DJ Shugenja

      Questions? Contact Walk Coordinator:
      Rachel – phoenix@...

      http://events.walkforfarmanimals.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.eventDetails&eventID=514