Walk for Farm Animals- 10/29- Hope to see you there!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      The Annual Farm Sanctuary Walk for Farm Animals is coming up soon at the end of October. This year is the 25th Anniversary of the Walk and we're looking to make it the biggest and best ever! If you haven't yet registered, please click on the link below. Don't feel like walking? No problem...you can be a virtual Walker! See details below and hope to see you on the 29th as we walk to raise critical funds for Farm Sanctuary. More info about Farm Sanctuary is also available on the link. Hope to see you on the 29th!

      http://events.walkforfarmanimals.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.eventDetails&eventID=514