Register Today For the Annual Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Party!

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 8, 2011
      Join us for the Annual Farm Sanctuary Fundraiser Dinner and Silent Auction on Saturday, November 5th. This annual event is a great opportunity to support Farm Sanctuary while enjoying an evening of delicious food from Green Restaurant, mingling with local advocates and supporters of Farm Sanctuary,
      reviewing 2011 Farm Sanctuary highlights, and bidding on Silent Auction items throughout the evening.

      Date: Saturday, November 5th
      Time: 7pm
      Dress: Cocktail Attire

      Venue:
      Pulaski Club
      4331 E. McDowell Road
      Phoenix, AZ 85008

      Ticket Price Includes:
      Delicious Dinner catered by Green Restaurant
      Program highlighting Farm Sanctuary 2011 campaigns, outreach, and victories!
      Great Silent Auction items!

      Ticket price: $40/person

      Purchase tickets at the link below-
      http://events.walkforfarmanimals.org/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=3743

      Click on Support Me and then enter in the name of the people attending and we'll place you on the guest list.

      Silent Auction Donations: We are still accepting donations. Please email azvegan@... if you are interested in donating. We will be displaying the names of all donors with the donated item(s) during the auction. We will also provide a list of donors to all attendees to encourage support of those
      businesses supporting Farm Sanctuary.

      Questions: Please email azvegan@... with any questions.

      Hope to see you on November 5th!