In Loving Memory of Dani Thumma

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 5, 2011
      We are very saddened to hear of the passing of Dani. She was a dedicated advocate for animals and will be missed dearly in the animal community.

      Message from Animal Advocates of Arizona-

      Dear fellow animal advocates,

      It is with deep sadness that we relay the following message on behalf of Dani Thumma's family. Dani's husband, Steve Thumma, has asked that we let those in the animal community know of the sudden passing of his wife, Dani.

      We are shocked to learn that such a genuinely kind soul has passed on and we wish to express our profound condolences to the Thumma family. We know that we are not alone in our gratitude for Dani's commendable efforts, among others, in bringing to light the suffering that occurs in the foie gras industry.

      Everyone that wishes to pay their respects to Dani and Dani's family are warmly welcomed to do so at the viewing being held this Sunday, January 9th from 3p-5p.

      Location:
      Whitney & Murphy Funeral Home
      4800 E. Indian School Rd, Phx.
      (602) 840-5600